Why you give a shit who I screw with?

By KayJaeWei
Ppl nowadays, have nothing better to do but nose around other ppls business. They somehow feel like there's a need to stick a darn hand in something that has absolutely nothing to do with them. Hence, the title.


I don't mention anybody/anything names on the blog, (except for the teachers post) I don't say who they are. I could've been insulting any darn thing. It could've been you? It could've been my close friend? It could've been this stranger I saw on the street? The beggar at the Pasar Malam? My Dog? My neighbour's bitch? The cockcroach living in the sewers? The thermite whos currently chewing on my house wood? The fish in my pond? The pubic lice on some cheap prostitute at Jalan Chow Kit? Or it could've simply been the bitch up feelings I'm having, the stupid PMS of some random girl who I never knew. So, why do you give a shit on what I say? There's infinite possibilities on who or what I'm insulting, what makes you think it's somebody or something you know? The person I'm insulting or commenting on could be so puny that it's lost wouldn't affect the majority of the society, plus, you don't even know who or what I'm insulting. So I repeat, why give a shit?

If you people are really so self-centered and perasan to think that, everything here has got to do with you. Go ahead, but don't blame me. I've never said that you were right before. You can't even prove that I'm talking bout you.

And if you really still give a shit, I would advice you on go getting a life, and stop nosing around mine. If you were so free, go study, get a good diploma or some shit instead of wasting your time like this. I truly feel sorry for you people who think that I'm insulting you. Word of advice : Don't lah so perasan. If you think you're not that kind of person, then you aren't. Why give a shit on what I say? Call me a gigolo, call me arrogant, call me pathetic, narcissist, bastard, asshole, Fcker, see if I give a shit. It's amusing to me that eventhough some of you people think that way of me, why would you even bother giving a shit on what I do? Suggested solution : Don't visit this blog, ignore my presence, not like anybody's sticking a knife at your bloody throat and asking you to go read or not you shall face certain death. Our world is filled with funny people lah. :)


SO, WHAT'S THE REASON FOR YOU TO GIVE A SHIT? :)

0 comments so far.

Something to say?