OH OH i really love this teacher of mine i made up

By KayJaeWei
Sometimes right. Life is'nt always perfect as it is. Ah yes, when i say this it means that something bad is happening right now. I am just letting this out to the world on my friend's behalf. There is this teacher of ours ( I seriously hope you can call your kids to open this webpage so that they can let you read this blogpost of mine, i am not sure whether you even educated them properly and i still cant believe you are married, did you use money? maybe not thats why you became a teacher anyway screw you )

1. 8 boxes in the bluecard for changing place because i sat on the seat infront of me. claps*

2. I was'nt feeling well, yes i was sick. I slept in class and he rised my winning postition in the blue card to 12. aww. tmrw i shall bring my mc and screw you nicely.

3. My friend got pissed and finally pulled out a stupid stunt because the TEACHER hit him. When the whole scenario was brought to the decipline room. The teacher denied it saying he just tapped him on the shoulder. WTF MAN.

4. I do hand in his work but he marks it as though it has never been seen through. Whats the point. Even for my exam paper somemore.

I learnt my lesson, i kena rotan to give him face somemore. Well you know what, if you are proclamied a teacher i shall say fcuk you. Because you haven't been studying the teachers manual properly. Want me to tell you who i am talking about? Mr. Cheh Kau Sai. maybe i am making this whole story up so dont even bother trying to frame me because i totally am :) Just another year and a half. After that i can gladly walk back to school and point out the finger that says a million things. Till then i shall make sure and prove that without you i can still get an 'A' on my spm slip.

Jae

0 comments so far.

Something to say?