Souled Out. Shu Lin's birthday.

By KayJaeWei

Shu Lin's Birthday Dinner at Souled Out

This was the same place my parents brought me during my birthday. Deja Vu! Its used wrongly but the word is cool. Oh, and in case you did'nt know my birthday date you can derive it from yuli's birthday date by dividing two. See, now you know two very chunted things. So go find out.
I call it '灵魂已经出来了餐厅'. Sorry for being lame lor. I teached shu lin how to write this in her zhou ji. Oh ya. I find it lala when you slot a few chinese words in an english paragraph but who cares la. The dinner was awesome by the way. Thank you Shu Lin, as gratitude i will shout to the world of how generous you are to belanja erm <20> ( The advatages of learning maths, you dont understand you go die ) Haha. Enjoy the photos.


Magaritas.


Ah yes the birthday girl (: Shu Lin


Fedora fun. Hoho. Chen Lynn Carmen Huili


My Girl for the day. Yuli <3


Carmen and Rachel. Her apple face really the laughter of the night la.











Group Photos Cheers. Sorry if the sequence is messy. I have a pile of add maths homework to do.


Jae

0 comments so far.

Something to say?