The end was the Start.

By KayJaeWei

I have a confession to make.

Well, not really. I was just trying to get your attention lah! Like how Wei Chean sneezed real loud during perhimpunan to attract attention. JUST SO YOU PPL KNOW, it's highly proven that the 2nd child of the family is an attention seeker! When I say 2nd child, it really means 2ND child. Not applied to those who have only one sibling, cause that would make you the youngest child, not 2nd.


I just downloaded Arctic Monkeys new album, Humbug, and to be honest, I THINK THE LAST ALBUM WAS MUCH BETTER. Daughtry still rocks lah.

I GOT 2 RED ZONE PASSES TO MTV WORLD STAGE. Which I dunno where the hell or what the hell the red zone is! Sounds damn good, but the mosh pit's better (?) HOW I WISH IT'S VIP TICKETS MAN. And to Jae Haan and Michelle, I'LL TRY TO GET YOU PPL TICKETS LAH. If I can, don't pressure me lah!

4 days ago, my english teacher, Ms Wong Something Something, asked if we all had blogs. Super weird question? SHE ACTUALLY FOUND MY BLOG. Yes, you Ms Wong, who might be reading this post right now! AIYOH, WHY GO CARI MY BLOG FOR. I pai seh! I use this blog to insult teachers one! Now I must think twice before insulting them loh. DON'T READ THIS BLOG ADY! If not... If not... I PRIVATISE IT. Hah! :)

BTW, MY BIRTHDAY IS ON 8/5, not 5/8! 5 ppl wished me happy birthday 2 days ago wth.

Current Status : Tired and pissed.

My Chinese Teacher is the biggest bitch on earth, after that comes Chan Yoke Bitch. I REALLY DO ENJOY INSULTING YOU DUMB SHITS LAH. :)

Peace out yo! Damn cool ending for a blog post man!

0 comments so far.

Something to say?