Geleophobia. Sharks.

By KayJaeWei

I have 'Galeophobia ' What is it?
Fear of sharks: Excessive and persistent fear of sharks is termed galeophobia. Sufferers from this phobia experience anxiety even though they may be safe on a boat or in an aquarium or on a beach. Hollywood films depicting sharks as calculating, vengeful diabolical monsters have no doubt enkindled the fear of sharks in many persons. So have validated reports of sharks venturing into rivers and lakes.

Sharks i tell you are the scariest thing on earth. Just imagine la if you were in the sea yourself. and then this happens...

Holy shit man. If it was me ah. Instead kena eaten i will faint, drown and meet God.

Info : Most of the more than 300 species of sharks rarely attack swimmers and scuba divers. However, great white sharks, hammerhead sharks and tiger sharks will attack on occasion, especially if they detec
t blood in the water. More than 60 percent of the victims of shark attacks survive.

Go for the eyes, gills or nose. These are the weak parts of sharks


They give me the creeps. I am scared of the swimming pool sometimes. seriously. Now you know my little secret. If you want to scare me next time get me a shark. :)

How can they still make something like this. does'nt look like it at all lor. Appearance wise yes la but but still. Stupid people.


Jae

0 comments so far.

Something to say?