Happy Happy Birthday!

By KayJaeWei
HERE I AM, FINALLY, FINDING THE TIME, TO WISH YOU PPL HAPPY BIRTHDAY.


July 30


HAPPY BIRTHDAY LAH MICHELLE ANNE LEONG.


Here's the birthday post as promised! Too bad I don't have a picture with you lah, well, a GOOD picture to be specific. :)

July 31st

My good friend - Mark's girlfriend, E-Jia punya birthday!

I'm sorry lah if I ffk-ed your Dinner on Sunday, same to Michelle, I sorry I ffk that day lah! MID VALLEY WOH, FAR LIKE SHIT LIKE THAT. Nobody want to fetch me. :(

Also on July 31st,

Ju Li, July!
That's what she says so that ppl will remember when her birthday is. I seriously think your parents named you after the month you were borned in loh.

I'm out to play ball now. Tata.

P.S : I still think Twilight is effinngggg overrated. Edward cullen and the main actress got drug addict face.

You see. Walowwei. 'Xia Si Ren' Meh.

0 comments so far.

Something to say?