1+1+1 = 3.

By KayJaeWei
We saw it coming, we just didn't know when.

Only one signature away and,

So long Ronaldo!

HELLO 80MIL. :)

Whatever will be, will be.

"I don't support a player, I support a club!"

I realize, I've been so into football this two years. I can name the Man Utd squad for you now, including the reserves. Not all lah, 3/4 of it? I've been a sole supporter of Manchester United since well, Beckham?(I tahu lah he asshole, but he was a bloody icon loh last time!) And honestly, I've never gotten so involved and emotional bout it before loh. I almost shed tears man when I saw them comeback 2-0 down from Tottenham to win 5-2. Ppl might say I'm weird or crazy lah, but, this is what football can do to a person loh. IT'S SUCH A 'HEART-TOUCHING' SPORT LOH. Right now the 08/09 season dah over, 3 months without football. :( Damn empty man this 3months. But, Thank god they still have all the transfer scandal for me to read on newspaper. :)

I've not been able to study the past 2 days. That sucks. Stupid CHS put exams after holidays. I'm missing out on so much fun thanks to you.

I JUST HAVE TO SAY THIS LAH NOW, EAT SHIT CHS.

But I still love the people there. I'm only cursing the Board of Chs. :)

Had 2 Mcdees in 1 day. As I've said before, HAPPY MAN.








P.S : Despite how much I like to watch football lah, I don't play football. BASKETBALLER THROUGH AND THROUGH :) But still,

VIVA LA MANCHESTER UNITED!

0 comments so far.

Something to say?