Osmosis, Active Diffusion and Facillitated Diffusion.

By KayJaeWei
HONESTLY, I HAVE NO INTENTIONS TO BE A DOCTOR OR SCIENTISTS AT ALL. NOT. ONE. BIT. So why on earth do I bother hardcore-ing Bio at 12.30am. WHY THE HELL AM I PRESSURING MYSELF. My chapter 5's a total mess, I can barely answer a question on my own. Meoisis and Metosis. Wtf man. Like I give a horse shit on how the hell the cells develop and all in my body. I tahu need ovum, sperm, together, zygote, baby. ENOUGH ADY LAH. NEED TO GO SO DETAIL ON THE CHROMOSOMES AND ALL MEH. Actually hor, Bio's the easiest(?) subject among all three science loh. All you have to do is read.


I HAVE TO GET A GOOD GRADE FOR BIO. I got 67 last term ( not bad for me lah, those who got higher and think this is damn suck don't talk so much ). I don't want to kena tengok kecil by my Bio Teacher, later I tak boleh sleep in his class anymore cause he pasti cakap banyak say what my result suck and all still want to sleep. Bastard. :(



I had coffee and Cheese Stick, I plan to stay up till at least 3 to get this right.



I DO HOPE THAT MY FRIENDS KEEP THEIR PROMISES AND BOYCOT PJPK ALTOGETHER. If not later I'm the only one failing Pjpk quite the malu loh. Somehow I don't trust them. -.- And somehow, I can't use Enter in this blog skin, so don't mind the straight lines drawn to differentiate the bloody paragraphs. I think it's time to change the skin. :)


It's 12.37a.m, 2 more chapters to go.



OH, DO WISH ME LUCK.

Edit :
I KENA CON. CHAPTER 5 WASN'T INCLUDED IN THE BIO EXAM. WTF.

0 comments so far.

Something to say?