An Entertainment.

By KayJaeWei
I JUST SORTA WASTED AN HOUR AND A HALF OF MY LIFE? I watched this oh-so-stupid show, BUBBLE BOY. I dunno what got into me, THE WHOLE SHOW GOT NO MEANING ONE, IT'S JUST, PURE RANDOM SHIT. But quite funny loh!

A conversation from the movie:
Pippy? Pappy? Poontang?
Old Chinese Freaky Cute Lady : No, no, Poonani, Poonani.
INSIDE JOKE LAH. MUST WATCH TO UNDERSTAND. THE PAPPY CAN DIE HALFWAY DRIVING CAR ONE! :)

And and, I know it's 1 in the morning. I know my mom said that eating Junk Food/McD so late at night is unhealthy. But, I'm just so darn hungry and I truly do want to eat McD? SO I GOT MY MCD. TWO SPICY AYAM GORENG MCD, ONE LARGE FRIES AND LARGE COKE. I'm a happy man now. No regrets. I do need to gain weight!


Good bye(?) Ungrateful S.O.B

As y'all United fans have heard, or haven't, I think there's like a 80% chance Ronaldo is going to Real Madrid? They offered a staggering 80m Euro for him. Even Kaka was only worth 58m Euro. HONESTLY, UNITED FANS, NO NEED TO FEEL SAD. It's just Ronaldo! His attitudes and all, he should leave lah, be a flop at Real Madrid, and truly understand how good United was to him. THINK ON THE BRIGHT SIDE, UNITED HAS 80MIL(?) TO SPEND! First buy Ribery, then Benzema. AWESOME ADY LOH. I really do want to see Benzema and Ribery wearing a United Jersey! No point crying over Ronaldo's leave ppl. He'll regret it soon enough! Most importantly, I WANT THEM TO SEE THEM IN MALAYSIA WHEN THEY COME HERE NEXT MONTH. :)

Try picturing this two, wearing a United Jersey!
Scar-faced Ribery!

21 years old Benzema! Come United lah, got bright bright future. :)

AND, HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY JAE HAAN. Sorry lah if this post late late abit. Lazy to update lah. :)

I got close to this idiot here, through basketball I guess? It was just, damn sudden lah. We just started talking alot and somehow became good friends? Oh oh, he dates my ex : Lim Yu Li! They've been going for 2 years ady man. Damn geng chow. Respect! :)

Next year we better get champion loh! :)

0 comments so far.

Something to say?