A forced tag :)

By KayJaeWei
I was forced to do this tag by Miss Lim Yu Li. Oh well, I'm free anyway. So I'm gonna be a nice guy and do this tag of hers :)

01. Do you think you're hot?
I am! Lol. Self praise is no praise lah- quote by Christine. So, no?

02. Upload your favourite picture of you.


03. Why do you like that picture?
Cause the view very nice. I'm looking at a rock which looks like a Man's Sex Organ. Damn nice view right? :)

04. When was the last time you ate pizza?
At Koh Samui! IT WAS THE BEST PIZZA EVER.

05 The last song you listened to.
Black Ice by AC/DC.

06. What are you doing right now besides this?
Finish up my Final Fantasy 12. Only 10% of the game left. :)

07. What name could you prefer besides yours?
No other. My name is unique. :)

People to tag:
1. Christine
2. Jae Haan
3. Janice
4. Wei Chean
5. Jia Ye

08. Who is number 1?
11/12 years of friend. She's a girl. And currently she's obsessed bout twilight, which is overrated.

09. Number 3 is having a relationship with?
SHE DON'T TELL ME ANYTHING ONE. HOW I KNOW?

10. Say something bout number 5.
She's..... plump? No offense :)

11. How about number 4?
He whole day tournament only now, no time for friends ady. Asshole :)

12. Who is number 2?
A guy I just met this year, really big, and he stole my ex. HAHAHAHAHA.

Numero Dos
* Fill the people in below!!
* Answer the questions truthfully.
1. Christine
2. Mark
3. Wei Chean
4. Jae Haan
5. Yu Li ( I put her on only cause she says that I'm counted in her best friend list already. Lol :D)

01. Have you ever danced with number 3?
I've seen him dance, he can do the robot dance really well. *Wink wink*

02. Where did you meet number 5?
Uumm... I don't really remember. Where did we meet ah?

03. Have you ever gotten drunk with number 4?
He doesn't drink, I think. Neither do I. I'm not so stupid like those underage clubbers/ wannabes :)

04. Have you seen number 2 naked?
HELL YEAH.

05. Have you ever seen number 5 in a swimsuit?
I don't... No?

06. Do you like number 1?
Aiyoh, best friend kind of love lah :)

07. Have you ever met 4s family?
Yeah. His sis seriously looks like him. No offense.

08. Do you know 2s middle name?
Hold on... Mark Loh Zhi Xiong. Now which one is the middle?

09. Have you ever eaten anything in front of number 3?
Got. We're going out for dinner this Monday :D BETTER COME AH.

10. Do you trust number 5?
I, guess so. ARE YOU TRUSTABLE MISS LIM YU LI?

11. Have you ever fought with number 1?
Got. But, good friends loh. Surely baik balik one. :D

12. When's the last time you talked to number 3 in person?
Omg. Too long a time to remember. Last 2 weeks I guess?

13. Are any of the top 5 your family?
NO!

14. Have you ever done something dangerous with number 1?
I can't remember anything, no.

15. Have you ever slept in the same bed with number 5?
Jae would kill me if I did.

16. Do you think 1 and 5 would make a good couple?
If they were lesbians, yes? But leh, somebody gave somebody a very bad first impression. So, I dunno. :)

17. Would 3 do anything for you?
I ttthhiinnkk he would. Will you?

18. Has 2 ever helped you out?
Got got got. He nice guy lah.

19. Have you ever slept in the same bed as number 4?
I've never been to his house, his never been to my house, we've never been to anybody's house together before. So, literally that means no?

20. Which have you known the longest?
Number 1! Christine Choo. :) Mark's 2nd.

21. Who have you known the shortest?
Jae Haan. Number 4.

22. Have you had a crush on 1-5?
Because it's a secret so everybody knows, 1 and 5. :)

23. Have you ever done anything illegal with number 4?
No? I think. Got also cannot say lah. It's illegal!

24. Will 1-5 repost this?
They'd better. If not some of them will be paying for my dinner. :)

End. I was forced. Now I gotta go shit.

0 comments so far.

Something to say?