KOSA MOI KOSA MOI! I LIKE TO MOVE IT.

By KayJaeWei
Watch it!


I'm going to Kosa Moi today!! No actually, in a few hours. YES! HAHAHHA. That was an imitation of the HOT Singaporean Blogger Dawn Yang. Seriously, Go see the video, DAMN FRIGGIN FUNNY. WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE. KOSA MOI!! Btw, Jae's and idiot for not knowing where Kosa Moi is. My god. And he thought switzerland was in America. Wtf. OMG. This proofs that all A class ppl do is study study and study. They don't read other books except for textbooks. Freaks :D No offense.

Btw, There's nothing much to blog bout gardens lah. You only care about taking pictures with Yu Li. So no pictures also. Blog what woh. AND AND AND AND AND AND AND MADAGASCAR Is ONE OF THE BEST CARTOONS EVER. DAMN FRIGGIN FUNNY. I LOVE THAT SHOW LAH WEI. Quote:' The name's Moto Moto. It's so hot that you say it twice.' Damn sarcastic funny show lah. Woohoo! I like to move it move it!

The Penguin Leader! They ROCK!
I dunno why, but this thing here reminds me of Happy Tree Friends. Especially his voice.

0 comments so far.

Something to say?