Dinner anybody?

By KayJaeWei
I damn lazy to type stuff lah. I'll just upload pics so that ppl can get them :) Damn fun lah yesterday. Somemore I plan one, I damn proud of myself. Syok-sendiri-ness. :D

The Iron Man. His likes to wear tight tight shirts. RIGHT.


Damn random shot. -_-


Ry-Ann doesn't like to take pictures now. WTF. DAMN AMAZING.

Wei Chean's staring at Stephanie O.O I wonder why. Naughty naughty! :)

I tell you ah. This people damn cheap. They wanted a free brownie so they fake that it was my birthday. After that they smashed my face into the brownie and nobody wanted to eat it anymore. WTF LAH. A whole bunch of loo loo's lah. :) Loo loo is what we call a person who is cheap. It's just a coincidence that it's the same with somebody's sir name. No offense people :D

That's it. We took damn little photos lah. All busy eating only :) Time for another shit.

0 comments so far.

Something to say?