My day baking fruit tarts!!

By KayJaeWei

FRRRUUIITTT TTTAARRTTSSS


FRUIT TARTS!! Something like egg tarts. But they have fruits, and the thing in the middle is cream cheese. Yum Yum!. Ok, the making process. My neighbours, Pei Yuen and Pei Shin came over at bout 1.30 because the pig, aka Pei Yuen just had to sleep till one only would she get up. Sheesh. Not forgetting my sis boyfriend, Jian Liang. I'll post a picture of him the next time.
We started to make the pastry at bout 1.40. Well, they were. I was busy preparing my lunch! Fish and chips =D BUT, I had to get all the equipment out for them, BECAUSE my useless sister just don't know where everything is, how useless of her, right? Once done stirring the butter, flour, sugar, egg and all. Then my sis boyfriend drove them out to buy the fruits needed to make a FRUIT TART. They just realised that they needed to have FRUITS to make a FRUIT tart. How smart of them. Well, as usual, my sis and the pathetic Pei Yuen got lost trying to find Pasar Segar, and her mom just point it out to her yesterday. Bunch of ppl without any sense of direction. I wonder how are they suppose to drive next time. Oh yeah, it hurts putting the pastry into the thingy, the thingy that gives it the shape.

This was the first batch!

It was really fun baking fruit tarts. We had tons of laughter in the process. =D I kasihan my sis's boyfriend, keep kena insult from The pig, Pei Yuen. It took us 6 hours to make 40+ fruit tarts!! Actually there was suppose to be 60 plus. But we broke like 20 of them while trying to take them out of the thingy. Sad. =( But, my god! 6 hours! The whole afternoon! But I damn proud of myself lah, it was quite a succes. =D Oh yeah, there was suppose to be pictures of the baking process but NNOOO. WHY? Thanks to Jian Liang, I think handphones are to high tech for him. Dunno how to take pictures. Ok. I'm tired, blogging. Signing off. Nighteys. =)


The Final Result! Looks delicious right?

0 comments so far.

Something to say?