Since this is my first post. I shall introduce - by jaehaan.

Category: By KayJaeWei
The CREATORS of this blog...


Enjoy...



Cheap freaky car robot model. =D














First.. ROBOT Tan Wei Chean / iron man. / C-dawg / Terminator

- 15 years old.
- plays lot of golf.
- still single.
- super strong.
- birthday on 31st May.
- lives in DJ.
- handsome but not as handsome as me.
- movie addict. He watches everything
- e-mail : wei_chean8@hotmail.com

Interested pls call .. TOOOOOOOOOOT.


Next we have...









OOOoooooooooI!!! Kay Zhi / Faggot Ooi

- 15 years old.
- lives in damasara.
- birthday on 8th of May.
- kaki perempuan. NOT.
- plays basketball.
- handsome but not as handsome as me.
- was gay before. that was how he earned the
name faggot ooi.
- Manchester United fan.

- e-mail : lordcrusader4@msn.com

He was the one who forced me to post something in this blog. Mean fella.

Interested pls call .. Cannot say his name.




Me however..
save the best for last.

Lim Jae Haan.. i am lazy to type anything for my self. But i will let you have a sneak peak of someone. ( Only this once Kay Zhi , dont be mad. xD ) Kay Zhi: This fella damn poser. Muahahaha

My dear Lim Yu Li. isn't she adorable =D
Love her so much <3

Fin...

KAY ZHI AH!!! DAMN HARD TO BLOG

LA! LIKE THAT ALSO NEED ONE HOUR PLUS!!! WEI CHEAN SURE ADA SAME PROBLEM!

0 comments so far.

Something to say?