What a bum.

By KayJaeWei




Damn nice right my school court, INDOOR AH! JEALOUS LEH?


BASKETBALL TRAINING. Bloody hell. I think my coach damn semangat now, cause we got like 2nd in mssd basketball. It was like, his first time coaching. Not bad leh, part of it is because we have good players on the team, including me. Hehe. Damn syok sendiri. Ok. So----- our coach made us run like, I dunno how many times around the court. He wanted us to sprint full court in ten seconds after just finish running the 8 word thingy ma-jiggy.. I dunno how to explain that, but we were just so friggin tired ady. We had to run like, 5 times just to satisfy him. Damn. After that, we were suppose to like, sit on an invisible chair, hang in that pose for 1 minute!! OMG. LEG SAKIT LIKE, LIKE, SOMETHING THAT HURTS REALLY BAD LAH. AND WE HAD TO DO IT 4 TIMES. THATS LIKE, FOUR MINUTES. MADONNA AND JUSTIN TIMBERLAKE COME OUT AND SING. SCARY. Ok. After that, we played turtle! My friend was the turtle grandpa. Damn funny. Should have taken pictures bout it. Oh yeah, I also tried to dunk, I stand on a chair, jumped, slipped while holding the rim! OMG. Damn sakit. I think I hurt my back. Here's pictures of when we were playing turtle. Only the ball and the rim though. =)

This picture sucks. The ball almost hit my friends face while taking this. Damn funny.

The ball! My friend managed to capture it just before it went in. I shot it. =D

OMG. A BEE ALMOST STING ME IN THE HEAD. SUDDENLY LAND ON MY HEAD WHILE DOING THIS BLOG. SCARED THE SHIT OUT OF ME. ANOTHER NEAR DEATH ACCIDENT. LATER THE BEE STING ME I MASUK COMA, DIE LOH.

0 comments so far.

Something to say?