Your daily dose of Paracetamol.

By KayJaeWei
I'M SO EXCITED. I'm gonna go watch Transformers 2 tomorrow! DAH BELI TICKET SOMEMORE. And guess who I'm going with? *Drumroll*



MISS SOO NEN LIN


The person I've been talking every single day now without fail, the person who has motivated me to study more, the person who managed to convince me to stay up till 3 before having my bio exam, the person who I watched The Simpsons with at 2 in the morning till 3, the person who got me chasing Two and A Half Men ( EVERY WEEKDAY, 11 PPL. MUST WATCH. ), the person who's got me waking up late on Saturday mornings ( I usually wake up before 10 ok on Sats! Healthy lifestyle! ), the person who seriously needs motivation but can't get it from me when it comes to studying, the person who tries to catch every Manchester United match possible with me, the person who was there with me when Manchester United lost to Barcelona in the Final, the person who got me so addicted to football, the person who plans to go with me at 10 in the morning to line up for the Manchester United match, the person who I had a crush on before, the person who has the weirdest mood swings at times, the person who loves her indie music, the person who first commented on my haircut, the person who bought cupcakes for me on my birthday, the person who has been there for me this few months, the person who's blog I actually bother reading every single word, the person who thinks that Adam Lambert should have won American Idol but Kris Allen's a better singer ( WTF? ), the person who is learning how to drive now and MUST fetch me when she gets her driver license, and last but not least,

THE PERSON WHO'S WATCHING THE MOST EPIC MOVIE OF THE YEAR(?), TRANSFOMERS 2! <3

----------------------
Here's the post as promised Nen Lin! :)

Friendship is like peeing on yourself; Everyone can see it, but only you get the warm feeling that it brings.

0 comments so far.

Something to say?