By KayJaeWei
Pei Yuen tagged me. Tags are rather fun actually. =D

Instructions: Remove 1 question from above, and add in your personal question, then tag 4 people in your list, list them out at the end of this post. Notify them in their chatbox that he/she is tagged has been tagged.

I decided to change the first question. Because her first question was so damn stupid and meaningless.

1. What's your favourite ice-cream flavour?
Peppermint!! With hershey's syrup!

2. What you want the most now?
I want, I want, A nice pair of shoes. =)

3. Do you believe in afterlife?
I... guess so? If there was, I wanna be an angel. Are angel suppose to have wings?

4. Do you hate your friends sometimes?
Yeah. Sometimes. Especially when they start insulting me and crossing the line.

5. When do you wish to die?
What the hell? Why would somebody ask this question? Scuse me? Who started this tag? What? Why a question like that? I seriously dunno how to answer this.

6. Do you believe in seeing a rainbow after the rain?
This is such a stupid question. If there's a sunlight, I'll see one. If there aren't, too bad then.

7. What impossible things you would wish to do?
I wish I cant fly, I wish I can go through walls, I wish I can be invinsible, I wish I can shoot lasers out of my eyes, I wish I could teleport. I know, sounds kiddy right? But everybody wants to do this things. =D

8. Do you believe in eternal love?
I dunno. You can't blame me for not loving some person anymore after I'm dead. Or vice versa.

9. Have you broken someone's heart that he/she tried to commit suicide?
No! I don't think ppl are really that stupid to do that.

10. What feeling do you love most?
I love the feeling that I'm in love and being love. Eewwy. Sounds so gay. =P

11. What are the requirements that you wish from your other half?
I've answered this question before. Read my old tag.

12. What feeling do you hate most?
Feeling nothing? and lonely.

13. Do you cherish every single friendship of yours?
Yes?

14. Is there anything you're looking forward to in the next two weeks?
Nope. The thing I'm not looking forward to is my exam. I'm screwed.

15. What do you think is the most important thing in your life?
Me, myself and I. Without me, I can't have a most important thing in my life. Selfish right?

16. Who do you hope to be always there for you?
Friends, family, handphone, dog.

17. Do you find life meaningless?
No. Life has a meaning to everybody, even beggars. No offence.

18. What's your latest injury?
I cut my toe while accidentally kicking a bed's leg.

19. Who did I chat with just now?
The person that tagged me.

20. Who's your favourite celebrity?
Adam Sandler. EGG HEAD MAN.

Ok. I'm done and outta here. Got badminton! =D

0 comments so far.

Something to say?