One empty moment.

By KayJaeWei
A picture to start the blog. =)


This was before we exit through seksyen 10. I don't look nice.

Actually the blog title has nothing to do with this blog. =P Right now, I'm hell tired that I can't study, so I decided to blog! I just finished jungle tracking with my neighbours! It was so fun. Well, I had fun, dunno bout the girls. Got up late this morning, forgot to on an alarm! Had to rush myself to bath and all, and my sis didn't want to go in the morning cause she's soooo lazy. I managed to persuade her to join us cause Pei Yuen they all were going. We gathered at my neighbour, Uncle Clarence house and we entered the forest through his house. Oh yeah, I forgot to mention that i live right beside a forest. Cun leh. It's so cooling here during the night! Back to the story, So we entered the forest, walking up the hill, the ppl at the back were marking a trail so that it would be easy for us to find our way out, not like the last time. It took us 2 hours just to find our way out the last time! Sooo, we managed to find our way out, but at the wrong place. We were suppose to go left but the left route ended up curving right, to seksyen 10. How screwed up that was. We came out at the seksyen 10 school, which wasn't our 'matlamat'. Damn!



This was were we exited! Stupid place. xD
After that we re-entered the forest again, this time through the lakeside route.



Here's a picture of the lake! Soooo nice!


Me!!! With the lake. =D

We had to cut our way through thorns, pricks, spikes, trees, branches, leaves, those swingy things that Tarzan uses and all, well not us, Floyd did. Literally, we were making a new trail for us to walk, it was interesting. Then, we reached a valley! With a stream in it! Hell yeah! But, damn lot of ppl fell down at the stream there, it was so slippery! Nothing interesting happened after that, we found our trail and got back. All of us were exhausted! The 'old ayams' were worn out. It was a funny scene, seeing them sitting down and drinking water, telling jokes. It was an exciting walk. I wanna do it again! Here's a few pictures of us in the jungle. =D



The Teenagers in the forest. =)

Signing off,
Kay Zhi
-----------
To fall for the wrong person.

0 comments so far.

Something to say?