Woohoo. The first Blog.

By KayJaeWei
Ok. This is the faggot speaking. I'll be the first to blog since I created it but Wei Chean asked me to. This is a gabungan of 3 ppl. Kay Zhi(me), Wei Chean(robot)(does this colour make it look robotic?), and Jae(Big Shit)(Yu li's gonna get mad if she reads this.)

Well, first up, I would like to say that STREPSILS. can kill ppl. I almost got killed today by a strepsils. Serious shit. The strepsils actually got me choked and damn. I thought i was gonna die cause there wasnt anybody at home. Son of a gun. I'm never watching comedy again while eating strepsil. I also realised that sweets are seriously deadly. They not only give you diabetes but they can choke you to death. Who cares anyway? I still love sweets, except for strepsils though. Well I'm getting rather lazy right now. Here's a picture of a packet of strepsils. BEWARE. The Sweet that kills.

0 comments so far.

Something to say?