Two days of outing

By KayJaeWei
This Cup Cake is so nice.

Hell. I've been going out 2 days in a row. I went out on Friday with Mark Loh. MARK only. Damn gay right. Like, 2 guys going out together, alone. But it's not. It's very tight MALE bonding. Something that gay ppl dont do. =D Me and Mark was lucky to even get seats for the Indiana Jones movie. Middle row, Middle place. Damn cun. AND, dont keep your expectations high for the indiana jones movie. It's seriously hell far-fetched. Somehow all steven spielberg movies has got something to do with THIS. This movie even has some Tarzan in it. Wth. That was mostly what happened on Friday. Oh yeah, met up with my neighbours, who, kindly, fetched me home, woohoo.

2nd day. Went to the curve!! At first planned on going red box and go see my neighbours and sister they all ka-la-o-k(karaoke). Then Miss Christine Choo called me at 10.30 at night and ask me go the curve to have lunch with Miss Janice, asking me to go One u. But I managed to persuade her to go to The Curve. Muahahahahha. Loser. We went to The Apartment and had lunch. Met Catherine at The Aparment, and damn. Her accent is so damn strong. WTH wei. She speaks like some friggin british just that she's Chinese. Which makes her seem like a some sort of wannabe. No offence. I seriously just cant stand her accent, period. I also met this 16 years old girl. Who is really really tall, and hot. I regret not taking a picture with her, damn. Oh yeah, I also met Miss Stephanie Lim with her friend, I still dunno her friends name. I even belanja them a Chicken in a Bag. Damn nice of me. After that i need to belanja cupcakes somemore. Next time when we go out, you ppl better pay for all my stuff, I'm not bringing any money. =) After that, Mr Mark came along. Then Janice had to go back home right after cupcakes(she's always the first to go home, loser.) Then after that we went to buy tickets for movies, damn sad, no movie to watch. So pergi tengok Drillbit Taylor. The cinema was so empty. We had a row of couple seats all to ourselves. So all of us take two chairs and lie down, damn cun. I learned something from that movie. WINGS. Funny show. Go watch. =) Then we went wandering in between Ikea and The curve, Crossing the road over,over and over again. Christine's mother say I damn gentleman. Damn happy wei. She made my day. =D LAST THING. I HATE MALAYSIAN TAXI DRIVERS. DARN ASSES TRY TO CHEAT MY MONEY. FROM THE CURVE TO KOTA DAMANSARA NEED 20 BUCKS. THINK I STUPID MEH. WANT KENA SLAP. SOMEMORE ALL DONT WANT USE METER. SIMPLY BUKA PRICE FOR YOU. PISS ME OFF. HAD TO STOP MORE THEN 10 TAXI'S JUST TO FIND ONE THAT'S WILLING TO FETCH US AND USES A METER. I'M WANNA SUE THE DAMN TAXI DRIVERS AND BREAK THEIR DUMB ASS PROTONS.



This 3 posers owe me BIG TIME.
Harrison Ford damn man. 60 years old also can do action movie. Respect.

Funny ass fella.

0 comments so far.

Something to say?