ICCHS day.

By KayJaeWei

I was annoyed by the m.jackson picture. the first thing that appears when you see the blog is a erm. already oudated pop star picture. no offense la. although he very famous, but dead for such a long period. i shall not eloborate any further. So i made this update, since so banyak the happening.

I shall start with ICCHS installation day la (: Awesome job board of directors.

The theme was red alert! i know. i don't get it either.





it was fun to play with the white hat (chen lynn's).







Hui Li and Chen Lynn. :)


notice the broken rose?


hwee ling, yuli, shih xuan, me, jin ee


The fashion was well.. no other word i can think of besides awesome. i used the term to describe my article in the english test pn.joyce commented 'overused word'. wtf.




My girl for the day. Who else <3


Haha. them starting it with style


Huili sizzling hot i agree. kz so not


Tk & Adelyn.

The 'kontra'. jia ling and mark.

love e-jia's outfit man.

haha. the so called mj's.


my junior made me proud. rhui hua

Installed.

-Jae-

0 comments so far.

Something to say?