Supercamp!

By KayJaeWei
" No fear, No tears,
We fight, We strive, We are
JINGACHIKA JINGACHIKA

JINGACHIKA JINGACHIKA

Recon-Ooooops for Ladies!

R! O! F! L!

Eeeeheeeheeheeheee. "
- The war cry of ROFL

I'll admit, Supercamp surpassed all of my expactations. I'd never thought that I'd miss Supercamp this much loh now! From the activities, the rooms and most importantly, the company. The group I was in, ROFL, got 2nd overall! Great success. Thank you to every single group member, who put an effort in the amazing race and the sketch at the last night, which was a little messy but still awesome! Especially Krithan's speech, which he did spontaneously, THE WHOLE GROUP KEPT LAUGHING WHILE ON STAGE. :)

I would like to thank SPCA too. The group which we spend all our activities with. YOU GUYS DAMN SUPER AWESOME AND FUN LAH. Let's sing together in the bus again sometime! :)

Will upload the pictures as soon as possible, when I get the pictures and when my blogging mojo comes again. Till then, GO GO ROFL!

P.S : I just realized how addictive Mafia can be man!

The CHS interactors at Super-Supercamp!

0 comments so far.

Something to say?