I Trust, I have Hope, I have a little Faith :)

By KayJaeWei
MY CLASS SUCKS. As in, not my class, the classroom that my class is currently situated in! IT TOTALLY SUCKS. DUSTY, OLD, RUSTY, DIRTY, DISGUSTING, they even have paintings on the walls like some Ancient Cave! =.= I shall stop whining as this situation won't last! I hope. We're forced to use this stupid class just because one fat student broke or injured or fractured ONE FRIGGIN TOE. He damn big pussy :)

As expected, Manchester United trashed Arsenal 3-1! I happy happy. I'm also happy that CHAN YOKE BITCH WON'T BE TEACHING ME CHEMISTRY ANYMORE FOR THE NEXT TWO MONTHS.

Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee. :)

Now that Manchester United is really coming Malaysia on July 18, I REALLY DO WANT A MANCHESTER UNITED JERSEY LOH. My birthday's this Friday. *Hint hint*

Fyi, Wang Lee Hom wasn't exactly awesome. It was just, well, soso? No offense Lee Hom fans! Yes, the person I really do like is in love with Wang Lee Hom but that doesn't mean I have to be a fan too right! :)

P.S : I hope you're feeling Ok. I miss you :(

0 comments so far.

Something to say?