To quote Brian : Epic Weeen.

By KayJaeWei
I'VE NEVER FELT SO EMOTIONAL WHILE WATCHING A FOOTBALL MATCH BEFORE. EXCEPT FOR LAST SEASONS CHAMPIONS LEAGUE FINAL LAH. WHILE TRAILING 2-0 BY HALF TIME, MAN UTD PERFORMED A WONDERFUL COMEBACK AND WON TOTTENHAM 5-2. THANKS TO GOALS BY CRISTIANO RONALDO, WAYNE ROONEY AND DIMITAR BERBATOV. I ALMOST CRIED WHEN THEY SCORED THE 4TH GOAL. THIS IS MAN UTD. SUPPORT THEM. THE BEST TEAM IN THE WORLD!

Now, I shall summarise what I've done in the past few days!

1. I went and collect newspaper around SS2 for 2 days straight at 2 in the friggin afternoon! Yes, I got darker! NOW YOU CANNOT CALL ME WHITE BOY NO MORE YU LI :D

2. Jen Sen gave me a new nickname which is Kiko! Cause I managed to fetch the newspaper to school just 1 minute before the LAS room closed! YEAH ME.

3. After all the hard work that my class put in, the total amount of newspaper we managed to collect was 2177 KG. RESPECT. Despite the fantastic result, we only managed a 3rd place. Still, S10 feels like a real class now! UNITED. LIKE MANCHESTER UNITED :)

4. I went for the interact book drive thingy at an orphanage. I feel so proud of myself. I SHALL START DOING A GOOD DEED EVERYDAY NOW.

5. I managed to spend my Saturday morning with YOU :) Ooi Kay Zhi is a Happy Man.

6. YOU dared me to go get a girl's number! I got her name, class, age and all but she just left too fast after we reached school! I'll get it someday! WAIT.

7. Brian and Mark damn hip! I just got home from the orphanage they come fetch me go lunch then tuition after that! THANK YOU LAH BRIAN. YOU SUPER AWESOME PERSON.

8. I watched a Ghost Movie today! Called Coming Soon. Not for the faint hearted! Now I scared like shit. Must sleep with the lights on. Stupid Pei Yuen laugh at me somemore. :(

9. I WATCHED MANCHESTER UNITED FINISH A MARVELOUS COMEBACK WHICH WILL DEFINITELY GO DOWN IN THEIR HISTORY. AWESOME LAH THEY ALL.

I guess that's about it?
Question : Wh0's hot, sexy, cute, handsome, awesome and all women crave for him?


ME LAH. WHO ELSE COULD IT BE.

As I've mentioned before. I'm an effing narcissist. Bitch bout me if you wish! :D

I CAN'T WAIT FOR TOMORROW. I WOULD LIKE TO THANK BRIAN FOR OFFERING ME 2 TICKETS TO THE PREMIERE OF X-MEN ORIGINS: WOLVERINE. I BANYAK LOVE YOU. IN A MANLY WAY.

0 comments so far.

Something to say?