This sing-a-song day.

By KayJaeWei
I'm currently super duper addicted to the song Hey Jude & Huo Yuan Jia loh. I've been humming this two songs for the whole day. Especially the high pitched part in Huo Yuan Jia and the chorus of Hey Jude! :) AND AND, today is our Jimmy aka Class Dog's birthday! He kena kai bao like, twice, and kena Wei Chean poured a whole bottle of water on him. HAPPY BIRTHDAY JIMMY. Idiot you are, but you're actually quite a nice person and friend loh. I'm still going to be mean to you lah.

Good luck to all the ppl taking part in tomorrow's Chs Idol Audition. Especially, you-know-who-you-are :) IF ANYBODY GETS TO THE FINAL AND PLANS TO SING HEY JUDE, I DO BIG BIG BANNER FOR THEM. I got Futsal Competition tomorrow! Excited man!


Tomorrow you see me dive from one end of the goal to the other lah. Lampard also respect me. :)

0 comments so far.

Something to say?