Remarkable Me and Common You :)

By KayJaeWei
TONIGHT, MAN UTD WILL TRASH PORTO 4-0 :) I hope. Screw the percentage and the calculations! Football has nothing to do with maths! 12.5%? Kiss my Ass. Man Utd always manages to defy gravity!

SINCE TODAY GOT MAN UTD MATCH, THE THIRD THING THAT I WANT FOR MY BIRTHDAY WOULD BE :


Short sleeve Man Utd Jersey

Long Sleeve Man Utd Jersey

YES YES! A Manchester United Jersey would be the perfect gift for my birthday! I'd love you long time if you really do buy me one! :)

I am a good boy! I stayed at school to do my Chemistry Report today. And and, my Chemistry teacher's name is Chan Yoke Bee. She put's the B in Bitch. :) She pronounces Fume Chamber as Firm Cam-ber. Amazing.

P.S : If a Manchester United Jersey too expensive, just any Manchester United merchandise will do! I damn got Man Utd Semangat loh this year.

0 comments so far.

Something to say?