A craze and A blur.

By KayJaeWei
HOMG. THIS PICTURE DAMN CUTE LOH.

I baru realize that, this Blog dah almost one year! WE STILL HAVEN'T REACH A 100 POST. WTH. Ppl 1 year dah like, 200 post, we 75 post only -.- YOU KNOW WHAT THIS MEANS. The 3 authors here do have a life! :)

Uumm uumm... I'm suppose to say how good this person is here so that she'll do so too in her blog. But but, I lazy lah. It's 11+ and I can't think of anything to write loh right now! Sorry ah. :) I'll do it ASAP ok. MY BIRTHDAY IS COMING IN LESS THAN A MONTH. I know most ppl don't really care lah. I syok sendiri can anot? Am I allowed to write down my wish list here? Please oh please?

1. Coldplay's album : Viva La Vida/Prospekt's March

I'LL LIKE, WRITE ONE WISH EVERYDAY, SO THAT THIS BLOG CAN REACH THE 100 POST MARK BEFORE MY BIRTHDAY :)

0 comments so far.

Something to say?