I'm sorry.

By KayJaeWei
This is an official apology post to Christine Choo Wei Shan, I'm seriously sorry. I can be a total ass at times I know. It's not like it's your first day knowing me right? Come on, seriously, forgive me. Just scold me an ass and say that I'm frigging annoying lah. I'm ok with that. DON'T ignore me? Sorry? I'm seriously sssssssssoooooooooooooorrrrrrrrrrrrrryyyyyyyyyyyy.

I'm not good at apologies as you can see. I'm an Ass, ok? Please, just scold me. Don't like that. Friend friend abit. We did beat Samurai Legends HARD together right? We also played Surf's Up together. I dunno what else to say. I don't want to lose a friend like you?



xoxo, Gossip Man. GOD I LOVE GOSSIP GIRL. NEXT TIME I GO YOUR HOUSE WATCH WITH YOU K? SORRY.

From your self-considered still best asshole friend.

0 comments so far.

Something to say?