The ' dengue ' experience. - Jae Haan

By KayJaeWei

Fever



How unexpected, this bad experience will be a life-long memory...

It started with a four day long fever, that was actually suffering enough. On the 2nd day i had fever, already went to the damn hospital to get blood test, thanks to my worried mum , spent RM155 on it but results showed nothing.
( The doctor said that the presence of dengue occurs only after 4 days, i dont know why the hell he took my precious blood for. )

4th day of fever, 12.08 a.m. mum woke me up and took me to the hospital... forehead and body was hot like mad. The 'sunway medical' service sucks like shit. I waited 3 whole hours for everything to be settled, had 2 injections that day. Another blood test which showed dengue and a needle through my wrist for the 'drop' thing. Four in the morning, i slept. Thinking will it ever get worse...


Hospital stay starts.

Stayed for 6 days. Had 10 injections \|/ . The food was crap. Boring.

The total experience was hell.

Well.. it was'nt all that bad i guess. Thanks to a few of my good firneds.

Thank you dear <3 style="color: rgb(255, 153, 255);">Yuli

My 3 buddies of course. Kay Zhi, Wei Chean and Tong Yang. Haha. Thanks a lot guys.
But they ditch-ed me after that and go one-u watch movie. Damn bad. My cousin Cze Wien also came on that day. She is probably the only cousin who cares and knows.

Dear old friend Chiew Kar Hei purposely came to the hospital and see me after working 13 hours at baskin robbin(1u). hahahaha. it was 11p.m. Thanks old friend.

Somemore. erm. my Grandparents. Drove all the way from Ipoh just for me.

I would also like to thank my mum and dad. They drive here and there just for me =X

Afternoon. 4th nov. Huili msged me she not coming to visit anymore =/ i was like okay then, i went to sleep. Suddenly... open my eyes and a miracle cure appeared xD PUAN CHEE and few of my classmate. Shocked but happy. will let the pictures do the talking...



Haha. sc brothers.
( Khang yee, Ye Shan, DAI LOU, Kai Feng, Choon Yit )



( Jes Cee , Joe Yin , Hui Li , Pei She )

A card from my dear two little sisters. Get well soon cards from school friends. Card from my dear yuli <3 Card from Huili.

6/11 - LAST DAY

i lie on the bed in the morning, on the tv, rtm2 was playing the dengue song... omg. precautions. now only tell me. DAMN DUMB. Anyway...

Finally out of hell. Oh ya, thank GOD!!! I DIDN'T DIE.

Advice : Dengue all depends on your blood platelet count. There is no remedy, things that should be consumed while having dengue... papaya leaf juice, 100 plus, watermelon juice, beetroot juice.

3 comments so far.

  1. nottipie November 9, 2008 at 7:16 PM
    Hey Idiot, Cze Wien's not the ONLY cousin who cares ok.

    What an insult. - -

    Well, I know u got dengue from my mama but hell you want me go visit u, impossible.

    So big baby. Here's the inn-girl-cares-so-much comment for baby u.

    Take good care and send my sloppy kiss to all. See yall around CNY
  2. Unknown December 5, 2008 at 8:27 AM
    O_O AUGH! YOU LITTLE S**T!!! It's not that I didn't care, but what the hell could I have done about it? -.- I was still in Canada, you know...

    And yes, Yvonne and I were worried sick about your health and did a whole crapload of googling about dengue =P.

    Besides, I'm quite sure you woulda been fine if you only had a laptop... playing DotA all day... >> It's not really much different from your normal life. =)
  3. Unknown December 5, 2008 at 8:29 AM
    Oh, and don't act all macho about the papaya leaf juice... your mom told me about your constant refusal to drink it. XD

Something to say?