Finally!

By KayJaeWei


My dog is so cute. :D He's smart, adorable, cute, handsome, talented, wonderful. :D

Oh yeah, I finally managed to put a chat box, although it's not perfect, it's a start. Go me! I'm friggin happy right now, Metallica has a new album! Woooohoooo! It's called Death Magnetic. Ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo. Oh yeah, I also realized that System of a Down songs are rather nice too.

Wei Chean just told me today that the song Stairway to Heaven by Led Zeppelin contains Satanic msges when played backwards. Like, WTF? Who so free go play the song backwards? Bunch of idiot, retarded, lifeless scientists go play it backwards for shit? Damn stupid. FYI, WE LISTEN TO SONGS THE RIGHT WAY, NOT BACKWARDS, SO NOBODY ACTUALLY GIVES A SHIT IF IT CONTAINS SATANIC MSGES PLAYED BACKWARDS! YOU KNOW WHY? CAUSE WE DON'T LISTEN TO THE SONG BACKWARDS YOU RETARDED PPL. Bunch of cunts. I heard the song played backwards, and it just sounds like a bunch of gibberish, just that these lifeless assholes try and string it together to form a bunch of dumb words, SATANIC MY FOOT! We move forward in life, not backwards, so screw these retarded assumptions.

Ok, enough. Oh yeah, I love Scrubs. J.D is so funny. :)

But, I can't do these all on my own,
No, I'm no,
I'm no Superman.


I didn't get last in class. Thank God! :D

0 comments so far.

Something to say?