And here they go. A year older.

By KayJaeWei
My dad and my mom. =)

Guess what? 3 people are celebrating their birthday today. =) Maybe yesterday, cause its 12 o'clock. First, Happy birthday to my one and only, MOM!
May all your wishes come true. I'll try my best to get the 8 A's. That's my 2nd birthday present for you. =D I hope you like the iPod to. Thanks for everything, you're the best.

2nd to my sis boyfriend. He's currently at Singapore. Thanks for being a nice friend and pinjam-ing me your psp lah. Don't destroy my Man Utd team. Damn geng one. =D Happy birthday lah. I'll buy you your birthday present when I have money. Thanks for being my driver to! =)

3rd to my classmate. I don't know her really well. But happy birthday Wan Ning. You're too smart. Stop studying. =P


-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


Meet my ex-bestfriend. I call him, Cruches.

Btw, thanks Christine Chhooo. For being one hell of a friend. I know I'm also a damn nice friend. Right right right?? Dont chuan me with your iPhone ah. Smack you. =)
Thanks to Debra to. I know I damn smart. =D

P.S: Malaysia will trash Chelsea. I hate Chelsea. Go Man Utd!

0 comments so far.

Something to say?