ONE BAD EXPERIENCE.

By KayJaeWei

Thats a picture of my shirt after the buggy incident. XD Was driving the buggy to the first hole at tropicana wednesday with a friend.. Stupid roads were so slippery after rain when i turned the 90 Degree corner the buggy started drifting.. I jam the brakes and the buggy drifted even more and was about to start spinning! The most stupid thing by far that i did was to turn the steering wheel HARD while the buggy was out of control.. Buggy hit the curb and i went for a roller coaster ride. =) . My buggy spun and then flip. When i open my eyes i was on the road with my friend on top of me moaning and people helping get the buggy off his leg. =S Had a few cuts here and there and my head was bleeding but lucky the buggy didnt land on me! MUAHAhHA. Was looking forward to playing golf with my friend but ended up crashing and injured after less than 50m worth of driving.. Damn stupid weh. HAHAHAHa

0 comments so far.

Something to say?