Exam Results!

By KayJaeWei
Janice, Christine, Me and Mark. This was taken during Mark's birthday.

I'm rather happy with my exam results. I actually got 31/40 for my malay karangan. My best ever!!! Damn happy. I also got A for my geo, science and english. Got B for malay, B for Kh. Not sure bout the rest. But overall i really improved. I'm not gonna my mention my maths here, cause I sccccccccccrrewweedd the whole darn thing. =D

Meet my adorable little dog. RUBERN!
I named him after a friend of mine, Rubern. =D He damn cute( my dog) six years old. Is a father to five children. He has really bad taste though, go and find a mini pinscher or how you spell it and mate. No offence Wei Chean. Heee isss just so darn cute lah my dog. Love him people!
Name: Rubern
Breed: Silky Terrier
D.O.B: September 8 2002
Enjoys: Running out, Taking walks, Sleeping, Begging for food.
Special: Smart, really really smart. He knows how to play dead and roll over and much more. =D
Loves: Me!!!!!
Enemy: My neighbour's Siberian Husky, Balto.

I can't find a better picture of him at the moment. He doesn't like taking pictures.

0 comments so far.

Something to say?