My first tag. What the hell is a tag.

By KayJaeWei
Instructions:
Remove 1 question from below, and add in your personal question, make it a total of 20 questions, then tag 8 people in your list, list them out at the end of this post. Notify them in their chat box that he/she has been tagged.

1. At what age do you wish to marry?
Hhmm... 27 i guess?

2. Where would you go if someone sponsors you a tour ticket?
Japan or Italy. They have hot chicks there. xD

3. What's your favourite thing to do?
Sleeping or Day-dreaming. It's rather fun.

4. Do you think money can buy happiness?
Duh. I can have everything I want. If i was FILTHY rich even Gisele Bunchen would date me. Look at Donald Trump. He aint handsome but his bloody rich, look at the wife.

5. If you have one dream to come true, what would it be?
Give me superpowers.

6. Do you believe you can survive without money?
NO. Money banyak penting.

7. What are you afraid to lose most?
My good looks. Joking. Hhmm... My parents?

8. If you won 1 million, what would you do?
This is a good question. First, I'll buy 30 pairs of shoes. Then I'll spend it on my house, renovating it. Then I'll buy a condo for invesment, donate part of the money I earn from the invesment. Win win.

9. How would you describe your love?
If only I had one to describe. xD

10. List out 3 good points on the person that tagged you.
I dunno. She bought me a present? That's all I can think of, for now.

11. What are the requirements you wish from the other half?
Hot, friendly, nice, hot, talkative, happy, hot and yeah, HOT.

12. If you could rewind time, would you?
Hell yeah. Why not? I can retake the exam over and over and over again till I get 100 for my purata. Then my mom will be happy, I get more stuff. Win-win. I like this word.

13. What is your ambition?
Not really sure, electrical engineer I guess? I hear you can drive a ferrari by 30 doing that. Woot woot!

14. If you can teleport once, where would you go?
The city of gold! Indiana jones and National Treasure inspired me.

15. What do you think is the most important in your life?
Hhmm... Family and friends!

16. If you could undo mistakes in the past, what would it be?
Nothing! I wouldn't be what I am now if it wasn't for the mistakes in the past. =D and I'm happy.

17. If you have a chance, which part of your character would you like to change?
I don't know. Why ask me? Ask my friends. -_-

18. Which music have you been listening to lately?
I have a list.
David Bowie and Queen- Under pressure
Queen- We are the champions
Michael Jackson- Blood on the dance floor
Foo Fighters- I like all of their songs.
Daughtry- What about now

19. If one day you couldn't do the things that you are used to doing now anymore, how would you feel?
F*cked up?

20. What is it like, being single?
Boring, yet fun. Ironic isn't it?

Tag 8 ppl on my list?
I DON'T HAVE A LIST. HOW DO YOU EVEN MAKE A LIST?



0 comments so far.

Something to say?